Blacklisted (Rogue) US Online Casinos to Avoid Playing!
You can always play in a safe casino environment at the casinos we have shortlisted for you in our safe online casino list:
Safe Online Casinos in USA
Avoid These US Online Casinos at All Costs
- Rogue online casino that’s known for cheating players
- Owners of this site and related brands implicated of crimes
- They do not pay players their winnings and shut accounts randomly
- Zero morals and no benefit for players in playing at Slots Jungle
- Known for manipulating the RTP% to favour the casino and screw players
- The absolute worst customer support you’ll ever expereince
- Was a good brand when they started but went down hill fast
- Partners in this casino are not serving time in jail in the UK
- Players were defrauded and lost massive amounts in deposits
- Poor quality customer support and general service
- No ability to withdrawal winnings from Slots Oasis Casino
- Players should avoid this online casino at all costs
- Operated by Josh Cartu from Canada who is not a race car driver
- Poor quality of games with no support for mobile & tablet devices
- Overall lacks in anything positive and is a 100% rogue online casino
Players should choose safe regulated casino sites with user friendly practices. For great alternatives with top casino games, the best and fastest payouts plus great bonuses, we have compiled a full list of safe USA online casinos
No payment or no payment in a timely manner
We will generally not recommend online casinos that indicate more than five days as the period in which they will process payments (including pending period) and remit the funds. The bigger problem is when online casinos delay payments beyond their committed period. If an online casino commits 4 days and takes 10 days or thereabouts to remit funds, and does so repeatedly, then it is a clear case for blacklisting. The trend is that such online casinos will keep increasing the delays and suddenly close down.
Games unfair or games break regularly with no compensation from the casino
If the software has not been certified by an accepted expert agency like eCOGRA or TST then the online casino will be on the blacklist. When several players report frequent malfunctions we would blacklist the online casino even if it compensates the players. If the online casino does not compensate players even for occasional malfunctions, which they usually commit to do, then the offence is graver and the indictment will be more severe.
Overly aggressive bonus terms and conditions or outright lies
If online casinos do not adhere to their stated bonus conditions they deserve nothing less than blacklisting. For example the bonus terms may indicate that the bonus is redeemable, but the online casino may only transfer the winnings to the player’s account. We also blacklist online casinos that offer so overly aggressive bonus terms that are impossible to achieve. For example, the online casino may give only a few days to meet wagering requirements of 50x.
Player information not kept private and the casino spams players
We also blacklist online casinos that send e-mails to players without their specific consent. Even if the player has subscribed to the mail service, the frequency and content of the mail has to be reasonable.
Dodgy reputation from our research
We research online casinos thoroughly while evaluating them. We put those online casinos that have a dodgy reputation on the blacklist. For example the online casinos may be operating without a valid license. Or their owners may have a history of trust abuse. Sometimes online casinos make patently false claims and deserve to be blacklisted. We have come across online casinos reporting a much higher number of games than actually offered.
Why we blacklist online casinos and show them here
We at Best US Online Casinos believe that it is our duty not only to direct you to the best in US online casino gambling, but to prevent you from getting entangled with the worst. Therefore we blacklist online casinos that are avoidable. You could get ripped off playing on uncertified software or lose your funds when the online casino disappears from the Internet.
We directly blacklist online casinos that are dodgy in our assessment. But we are also aware that things can go wrong with the online casinos that we have recommended. These are continuously in our scanner and we will not hesitate to blacklist them should the need arise.
How do to your own research into online casinos to make the best choices
The first things you must check in an online casino are:
- Reviews- see if the casino’s owner, licensor, software certifier and software supplier are known and reputed.
- Time in business – Generally, the longer the online casino group has been in business the better it is. This does not imply that all new online casinos launched are dodgy. You just need to be more wary when evaluating those.
- A good way to begin at an online casino is to start by playing in the demo mode. If there are snags in the software they will be revealed. Also interact with the customer support about various issues like bonuses and payment options.
How to report bad / dodgy online casinos
The first thing is that you need to be sure that your assessment is correct. If an online casino has justifiably held back your bonus and you go public claiming that it is bad, then your credibility is lost. You can report your problem to us and we will put that casino on our blacklist. You can report the online casino to the independent dispute resolver or to the regulatory authority. Make sure you have the facts correct like the dates and amounts. You should also preserve any correspondence you have had with the online casino.
US Guides to Find the Best Online Casino Sites: