You all have downloaded movies from different sites. But most of these times, the downloading process is not that easy. Most of the times, they are fake download buttons, popping up as download option. Sometimes, you may see too many links for downloading and very few of them actually work. The greatest issue is that sometimes disgusting ads pop up without your knowledge and disrupt the proper functioning of the entire process. The main point is that no one has the ability to download these movies in just one click. Given below is an option, which you can easily use to download any movie you want from the internet.
How To Find Direct Download Link Of Movie Using Google Dorks
What is Google Dork?
Google Dork is a search footprint which may also include special characters or mathematical operators. These footprints are created by nerds to perform a deep search in the web. This post is all about finding a movie to download using Google dorks, so firstly you need to search the movie you want to download. This technique will provide you with a particular download link and mostly these links would be in HD quality. The biggest advantage in this technique is that you won’t find any ads unlike the other sites.
Steps to follow
- This is the first and foremost important step of the whole process of finding a direct download link for any movie you wish to download. And this step needs you to have a web-browser installed. Some of the examples of these browsers include Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, UC Browser, Internet explorer (which is mostly pre-installed in every computer, laptop or mobile) or any other browser you prefer on your device which you want to use for the desired downloading task.
- In the second step of this process, you need to type in a URL (Universal Resource Locator) to open the Google search page. For this you need to type ‘www.google.com’ in the search bar of the web browser that you are using on your device.
- In the next step of the process, you have to enter a code in the search box of Google that you obtained in the earlier step after typing the URL as ‘www.google.com’. This code is actually a URL which you need to enter. The required URL for this step is needed to be typed as ‘Movie Name -inurl:(htm|html|php|pls|txt) intitle:index.of “last modified” (mp4|wma|aac|avi)’.
- Now, there is one very important point about this URL or this code that you need to note. You may have noticed the two words ‘Movie Name’ in the code. Do not keep those two words in that state. These two words indicate that in the place of ‘Movie Name’, you need to type in the name of the movie which you wish to download. For example let’s assume, you wish to download the movie Dunkirk, which is actually a very good movie and you really need to watch it! In this case, the terms ‘Movie Name’ is to be replaced by the movie name Dunkirk and then the resulting code will be obtained as ‘Dunkirk -inurl:(htm|html|php|pls|txt) intitle:index.of “last modified” (mp4|wma|aac|avi)’.
- Next, select the search option. After this step, you will be supplied with many search results in the form of a list. This list will consist of the direct download links for the movie you wish to download. Also, this is not it. Among all these links resulted out, you will find that there will be some sizes mentioned alongside the links. These sizes refer to the size of the file and hence, indirectly they indicate the quality of the movie you wish to download. Select any search result you want to.
- You can now download any movie you wish to in this manner and this whole procedure is so easy and free too.