Watching videos is one of the best entertaining sources for most of the people. You can find different videos on the internet like Facebook, YouTube and many other sources. The users can easily upload different videos to these social media and video sharing websites with much ease. Sometimes, the videos will be large and small in different sizes. Uploading large video files takes much time while the small video files consume less time during uploads or downloads.
If you want to upload large video files in less time, you can compress the files. This way, you can diminish the uploading or downloading time with much ease. If you are seeking to upload any video to YouTube, there are several ways to compress the large video files. In this post, we have come up with a detailed guide that helps the users to compress different video files of large size in a simple way. Have a glimpse!
How to Compress Large Video Files?
There are different ways that help the users to compress large video files without losing the quality of the video. There are several tools that assist the users in compressing the large video files with much ease. Some of them include VLC media player, Handbrake and a lot more. Despite having several methods, we explain you the process of compressing the large video files using VLC Media Player. Check out the easy steps that let you compress large video files into small without having to lose the quality of video.
Compress Large Video Files using VLC Media Player
VLC is one of the popular players that let the users to watch various videos and audio files with much ease. VLC is the best application that allows you to download and install on your Windows PC so as to watch films and listen to music. There are copious customization features available on this software. The compression of large video files using VLC media player is pretty fast and simple. Follow the simple steps below:
- First of all, you need to download and install VLC Media Player on your device if you don’t have it on your Windows device.
- After the completion of installation, just open the player.
- You need to click on ‘Media’ in the menu tab on this player.
- Now you need to tap on ‘Convert or Save’ option from the list of options on the screen.
- You can then click on add button and select the file that you wish to compress.
- After adding the video file, you can then commence the compression process just by tapping on the Convert button.
- You need to wait for some time so as to complete the compression.
- The VLC Media Player will convert the uploaded video file to less size.
- The time for conversion process depends on the format of video and the size.
- You can save the compressed video file to any of the folder on your device.